The Hotel is located at the beating heart of The Hague and dates back almost 200 years, to the year 1818, when Jacob Pronk opened a bathing establishment. The modestly sized wooden building had four rooms, each fitted with a bath tub. These tubs were filled with cold or heated seawater, bathing in these tubs was said to have a healing effect. Those with a more adventurous spirit could also opt for a more direct treatment. Pronk owned two carriages that were used to drive guests into the breakers.
The bathing resort was so successful, that in 1826 it was replaced by a stone building, this bathing house was owned by the local government. Here, guests could find hotel rooms, a library, a billiards room, dining rooms and bathing facilities.
EAST FCS 2015 has secured limited accommodation for those attending the event in June. Only 30 rooms remain at the preferential conference rate. If you are planning to attend sign up now to secure your room.
Who is attending?
The conference will have over 150 delegates, responsible for ATM security strategy, fraud prevention, security and generally anyone with an interest in improving their overall understanding of ATM and Payment Card fraud and countermeasures including:
- EAST National Members
- EAST Associate Members
- Law Enforcement & Intelligence Services
- Banks and ATM Deployers
- Payment Service Providers, Transaction Processors, Card Brands
- ATM & security equipment manufacturers and vendors
- Other stakeholders
Benefits of Attending
- A unique opportunity to hear about the latest threats and counter-measures from industry experts
- An agenda set by deployers, for deployers
- A unique opportunity to network with peers and share experiences
- Gain practical knowledge of what is being done to combat emerging threats
Book soon to ensure you don’t miss this great opportunity to attend what has already been hailed as an “excellent event for helping to make a difference in the area of financial crime prevention”. Places are limited and registration priority will be given to EAST Members, National and Associate