EAST holds both open and closed events.
DUE TO THE CURRENT CRISIS ALL EAST EVENTS ARE BEING HELD AS VIRTUAL EVENTS
EAST Financial Crime & Security (FCS) Events.
User-driven events aimed at professionals involved with identifying, preventing and detecting security risks and crime relating to ATMs and other self-service terminals from a wide range of organisations, including banks and police forces. These events include EAST FCS Forums and Seminars.
Information on future open events will be posted here in due course.
With regard to past open events:
- A Terminal Fraud Seminar (EAST EGAF) was held in London on 9th October 2019
- An ATM Physical Attacks Seminar (EAST EGAP) was held in London on 9th October 2019
- A Terminal Fraud Seminar (EAST EGAF) was held in London on 10th October 2018
- An ATM Physical Attacks Seminar (EAST EGAP) was held in London on 10th October 2018
- The third EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2017) was held in the Hague on 8th/9th June 2017.
- The second EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2015) was held in the Hague on 11th/12th June 2015.
- The first EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2013) was held in the Hague in 2013
EAST has been holding National Member Meetings since 2004, EAST EGAF Meetings since 2013, EAST EGAP Meetings since 2014 and EAST PTF Meetings since 2017.
*In 2020 EAST began holding Global Congress Meetings in place of National Member meetings.
2021 Event Schedule: EAST Event Schedule 2021 Vs 1.3 Issued
EAST also has a dedicated events website.