EAST holds both open and closed events.
EAST Financial Crime & Security (FCS) Events.
User-driven events aimed at professionals involved with identifying, preventing and detecting security risks and crime relating to ATMs and other self-service terminals from a wide range of organisations, including banks and police forces. These events include EAST FCS Forums and Seminars.
The following half-day open events will take place on 10th October 2018. They will be held in London and will be co-located with RBR’s ATM & Cyber Security 2018 conference at the Park Plaza Victoria hotel in London.
- Terminal Fraud Seminar (EAST EGAF)
- ATM Physical Attacks Seminar (EAST EGAP)
Registration for the EAST events is not yet open and further information will be provided on this page shortly.
With regard to past open events:
- The first EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2013) was held in the Hague in 2013
- The second EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2015) was held in the Hague on 11th/12th June 2015.
- The third EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2017) was held in the Hague on 8th/9th June 2017.
EAST has been holding National Member Meetings since 2004, EAST EGAF Meetings since 2013, EAST EGAP Meetings since 2014 and EAST PTF Meetings since 2017.
The 2018 Event Schedule can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.