EAST holds both open and closed events.
EAST Financial Crime & Security (FCS) Events.
User-driven events aimed at professionals involved with identifying, preventing and detecting security risks and crime relating to ATMs and other self-service terminals from a wide range of organisations, including banks and police forces. These events include EAST FCS Forums and Seminars.
The next half-day open events are planned to take place on 9th October 2019. They will be held in London and will be co-located with RBR’s ATM & Cyber Security 2019 conference at the Park Plaza Victoria hotel in London. Another FCS Event may also be held in June 2019 and more information will be provided here in due course. EAST also has a dedicated events website currently used for Open Events.
With regard to past open events:
- A Terminal Fraud Seminar (EAST EGAF) was held in London on 10th October 2018
- An ATM Physical Attacks Seminar (EAST EGAP) was held in London on 10th October 2018
- The third EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2017) was held in the Hague on 8th/9th June 2017.
- The second EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2015) was held in the Hague on 11th/12th June 2015.
- The first EAST FCS Forum (EAST FCS 2013) was held in the Hague in 2013
EAST has been holding National Member Meetings since 2004, EAST EGAF Meetings since 2013, EAST EGAP Meetings since 2014 and EAST PTF Meetings since 2017.
The 2019 Event Schedule can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.